Thursday, October 7, 2021

Writing stories online

Writing stories online

writing stories online

your story. An online collaborative story planner that lets writers plan, organize, and write stories & fictional universes. No installation required. Work from anywhere—even your phone. Craft your universe. Forge rich characters. Write unique stories. Sign Up For Free Generate Funny Story Ideas. With thousands of story combinations to keep you writing stories everyday. Our simple to use story idea generator comes with tons of fun and wacky prompts to inspire you. Whether you're into pirates or princesses we got writing prompts to Start writing using the online content submission tool or just copy paste the story on to the content writing area. It will be saved as a draft until you are ready to submit it. Once you are done, just click on publish. It will be submitted for evaluation. Your story would either be published or rejected or sent back to you for re-work



Online Story Planner - Plot Factory



Featured stories. Activity feed. African American. Asian American. Coming of Age. Creative Nonfiction. East Asian. High School. Historical Fiction.


Middle School. People of Color. Science Fiction. Writing stories online Fantasy. We'll send you 5 writing stories online each week. Submitted by writers on Reedsy Prompts to our weekly writing contest. CW: CovidWhen the rain finally came, it fell in torrents and as if making up for lost time, it kept on that way for three days and three nights.


Dry cracked soil turned to mud and without the roots to hold onto it, the dirt began moving, sliding down the walls along the road, covering the throughways with mud. A house leaned on a steep hill until the support posts moved, writing stories online the rear hanging like a broken wing.


Leaves hung limp over dried up fr CW: alcoholism, domestic violence Flour is highly flammable, but maybe you know that. I remember once, when I was a teenager, someone at tailgate party tossed a cup of flour into the air writing stories online the fire we'd built, writing stories online.


It went "WHOOSH" and lit the sky for miles up, or so it seemed. Thank God there was no wind. It was epic. I had had a few tokes and I was trying to articulate to my friend Clarisse how my mother worked with flour every day, making it into things, and yet, watching it In her dream she is fourteen, running home from work on precarious little heels, down the paved street, as molten metal plip-plops around her, dotting the cement with perfect silver discs.


Her mother lags six feet behind, following her footsteps, urging her to tread carefully. A V2 rocket launches overhead, writing stories online, triggering the timer in her mind. She waits in the signature silence for the rocket to find its mark, as it careens It was around ten after Life when he came in. Nightshift was the best shift, to the three that worked at the diner at The End. It let the dishwasher have a break when their feet started to hurt.


It let the cook wear headphones while he worked. And it let the waitress write in her journal. The customer was no one special. An average joe with a bit of scruff and a plain, if respectable out TW: child loss One is black. My therapist suggested this activity, which I think is a waste of time. I'm not really very artistic. Allie was. I was surprised by how well she could color, for her age, I mean.


She didn't just scribble, she chose her colors carefully, she stayed in the lines, she even shaded, sometimes. She wasn't a savant but her pictures were better than other four-year-old kids'.


Oh, how I loved her pictures. Making this picture of my own is neither cre Content Warning: Mental illness, gore, allusions to sexual abuse and violence I gots a demon in me; that's what Mama used to say. Mama would always be telling me that demons are all over this world, that they sneak up on writing stories online boys and girls and plant evil seeds in their heads that sprout and grow, spreading around their souls like an infection. It kinda be writing stories online when you don't wash a part of open, scabby skin; the spot around it starts to turn an ugly shade of yellow, then it gets sticky, and then you gots to CW: Strong languageI forgot the word lightbulb today.


I was trying to tell Michael how the laundry room went dark, writing stories online. I think we need a new… do we have any of those those things that make…It was like a dark spot in my brain. The word had been redacted from my vocabulary. I tried to listen for it, to hear the word in my voice, writing stories online. All I got was static, like the old televisions used to have.


Would you change that thing in the ceiling? We used t TW: suicideDr. It goes like this: she knocks three times, writing stories online, in succession, but with no particular rhythm; she calls out our name through the door, softly, writing stories online, and only once; she leaves. Though she intrudes on our treasured evenings together, we admire her persistence, her punctuality, writing stories online. Still, we cannot comply with her wishes—even if we begin to listen for the staccato of writing stories online feet outside the door.


Tonight is no different. She arrives, she knocks, she waits, and s He comes to me writing stories online pieces as I watch the stillness of space, envisioning new constellations in the array of unrecognized stars.


I trace the sparks of light with my finger, connecting the dots and smudging the glass as a result. How many stars do you think there are in space?


I imagine him asking. Can there really be other ones out there writing stories online big as or even bigger than the sun? I always admired his genuine curiosity, how he viewed things with a particular interest It was something so ephemeral that it seemed to have lost its meaning. It was unlikely that one of the children would somehow become infected with the virus. Life with the Bishop was simple: mornings with prayers and a plate of fried bananas; afternoons with Jesus and rosaries and seashells; evenings with stories and hymns.


There was no way a child living with Bishop would end up being contaminated I saw a tree and thought of you, or rather, writing stories online of the way you see trees. I remembered when we walked through writing stories online Ramble in Central Park, a wild place in the center of a place wilder still, resplendent and emerald in the early summer sun.


You stopped suddenly when you saw it. I remember how you cocked your head in appreciation, a writing stories online of hair escaped from behind your ear, writing stories online. You brushed it back with an unconscious ha Colleen is packing to leave for writing stories online. She folds her clothes into neat piles, her fair hair arranged in an artfully messy bun, with gold strands curling around her face.


She packs her rolled up socks into the maze of groves left by the clothes piles. Her movements are thoughtful and tender, like she is tucking them into bed. I watch her from my quiet corner outside the door of her room, chewing on a hangnail. I stare at her, willing her to hea Yet here I am, groping for a light switch in a kitchen that I spend more time inside than my own The Men And The Lake We could talk about the storm. We could talk about the wind and waves. We could talk about the boat.


We could talk about the life jackets. We could talk about the men and the lake. We could talk about why they went so far out from shore. I am spinning slowly in my tank, suspended in doped-up air, buoyant, bobbing.


Piano music Beethoven? plays softly in the background. My eyes are closed, writing stories online, but if I opened them, I would see only pale yellow light enclosing me in a warm glow. I like the piano music.


It makes me feel calm. That, alongside the sedation. The Facility keeps mine light, because I prefer it that way, and because I am well-behaved.




How to Write a Short Story (with NO experience!)

, time: 12:16





Make Money Writing Short Stories: 9 Websites that Pay


writing stories online

Featured Writers. 9 million writers in more than countries around the world use Storybird to tell their stories. Read the best writers, publish your work, and get expert feedback from teachers, professional editors, and authors Start writing using the online content submission tool or just copy paste the story on to the content writing area. It will be saved as a draft until you are ready to submit it. Once you are done, just click on publish. It will be submitted for evaluation. Your story would either be published or rejected or sent back to you for re-work Generate Funny Story Ideas. With thousands of story combinations to keep you writing stories everyday. Our simple to use story idea generator comes with tons of fun and wacky prompts to inspire you. Whether you're into pirates or princesses we got writing prompts to

No comments:

Post a Comment