Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Descriptive story

Descriptive story

descriptive story

A descriptive essay is an essay in which you describe a single event or subject using sensory details such as sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste. Descriptive writing is often seen in travel writing, poetry, and in the short story and novel form, but it is not restricted to them. The rule of thumb in descriptive writing is “show, don’t tell.” Jan 07,  · Read Appreciation from the story Descriptive Short Stories by Chamzad2 (Cham) with 31, reads.I reached my destination just as the sun began its descent. Sig Reviews: 14 Descriptive essays are the best option when it comes to describing and writing about a person. A descriptive essay is written using the five human senses. It helps in creating a vivid image in the reader’s mind and understanding what the writer is trying to convey. Here is one of the best descriptive essay examples about a person



Descriptive Short Stories - Appreciation - Wattpad



I reached my destination just as the sun began its descent. Sighing contentedly, I sat down at the top of the cliff to observe the setting sun. On the left, the town lit up as the sunlight reflected on the shiny galvanized rooftops of the shops.


The glass windows and doors shone with a brilliance that could not be seen from close but from a distance, it was breathtaking. The pink aura encasing the town seemed surreal as my eyes followed the people heading for their homes, descriptive story. A cool breeze came from the right, causing me to turn my attention to the sea. The sea was magical as the golden sun slowly disappeared into the horizon. The now calm water sparkled brightly as the warm light was gradually taken away, making the illuminated parts stand out.


The air smelt of salt even from the height and the temperature dropped quickly, descriptive story. The sunset was a beautiful moment, the clouds lighting up as though on fire.


The trees swayed in the refreshing breeze even as birds flew to their nests, descriptive story, cawing softly to bid their friends goodnight. The red light of the evening sky was visible until the descriptive story was completely gone from the picture. It was an enthralling moment that I was compelled to commit to memory, so I did. The atmosphere darkened considerably and for a while, it seemed as though it would stay that way.


Before long however, the stars peeped out and soon, the place was once more trance-like. The tiny pinpricks of silvery light surrounded the glorious moon that was reflected on the surface of the water.


The moon seemed to sink as the tide rose up to meet its original copy. Now bewitched, I stared at the dancing descriptive story which added their light to the brilliance around them.


A lone cricket chirped and soon enough, the night sounds started up in a chorus, descriptive story, bringing me out of my reverie. The shadows of the night were descriptive story and contrasted deeply with the full moons glow. The town was eerily artistic, descriptive story, reminding me greatly of a horror movie.


I shook my head to get rid of the nausea that threatened to overtake my senses at the ghastly reminder. Turning my head back to the sea, descriptive story, I was calmed almost instantly to see that life was still going on peacefully with the fireflies.


Nature was such a calming phenomenon that I wondered why humans never appreciated it. Yawning, I got up to prepare my tent.


My last thought of the evening was that life was truly a blessing. Wattpad Picks Editors' Choice Available in Bookstores From our Stars Wattpad Studios Hits Community Curator: grendelthegood. The Watty Awards. Descriptive story a new story My Stories Descriptive story Opportunities Writing Contests. Try Premium. Log in Sign Up, descriptive story. Descriptive Short Stories by Chamzad2 Descriptive Short Stories Table of contents.


New Reading List. YOU ARE READING Descriptive Short Stories Non-Fiction Each individual story is one chapter long by Chamzad2 Follow. Send to Descriptive story. Where stories live. Discover now.




\

, time: 34:03





How to Write a Good, Descriptive Story: 7 Steps (with Pictures)


descriptive story

Descriptive essays are the best option when it comes to describing and writing about a person. A descriptive essay is written using the five human senses. It helps in creating a vivid image in the reader’s mind and understanding what the writer is trying to convey. Here is one of the best descriptive essay examples about a person A descriptive essay is an essay in which you describe a single event or subject using sensory details such as sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste. Descriptive writing is often seen in travel writing, poetry, and in the short story and novel form, but it is not restricted to them. The rule of thumb in descriptive writing is “show, don’t tell.” Jan 07,  · Read Appreciation from the story Descriptive Short Stories by Chamzad2 (Cham) with 31, reads.I reached my destination just as the sun began its descent. Sig Reviews: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment